Saturday, May 24, 2008

something shitty happened yesterday.

i was at the mosque having my friday prayers.

as usual, i will always pray at the open courtyard coz i like to see the surrounding trees. so while i was praying under the hot sun, i saw a shadow of a bird flew past me.

seconds later, i felt a 'SPLAT!' on my HEAD and on my FACE! 

WTH!

it actually covered one of spectacle lens. i saw all the black and white stuffs and the smell was terrible! actually, the guy next to me had his share of the bird shit too coz i saw him holding out his hand with some shit on it. after the prayers finished, the guy next to me and i were looking at each other. while he was looking at me from up to down, i just smiled and quickly ran to the toilet.

i never felt so dirty before. and i'm actually afraid of contracting the bird flu. or SARS. or some eye infection (coz it hit my eyes too). but some ppl believe it's lucky to have a pile of bird droppings on u. but i didnt't buy 4D ticket la.. but if u want, just sms me. i got 4 digits number in my head right now!

And i shall jump for joy!

No comments: