Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i am getting old coz i keep forgetting to blog even though i always tell myself to update it when i get home. but my birthday for this year have not passed yet so im still sweet 21 :)

sweet or WHAT!!!!! hahaha!

anyway, i haven't been that busy.. i think i just went out and spend alot thats all.

10 May Saturday - A reunion with my Clinical Facilitator, Ms Ramani, who guided me when i did my first 3 months attachment at Emergency Dept, Operating Theatre and Ward Settings. she was pregnant while facilitating my colleagues and she has finally given birth to a baby girl!

baby girl right?

here's the only 3 pictures!

Ms Ramani controlling her facial features.

Ms Ramani controlling her facial features again.

and again she is controlling her face! must teach her to smile in a picture :P

16 May Friday - just went to get my gown at school and then to Sim Lim square alone to get my 160 GIGABYTE external hard drive. got it for 96 dollars! i think it's quite a bargain because this kind of thing surely will cost around 200 bucks 2 or 3 years before. but i probably knife myself if someone came up to me and tell me that he got the same thing for 50 dollars! hahha!

17 May Saturday - had a soccer match. to some who don't know, i do play soccer and i have my own team too. and we have just entered a weekend soccer league. u know, my team is actually called Shell United and we made up this name as we always played street soccer at a basketball court near the Shell petrol station! but in the league, we were known as St. James Power Station! as in the real St. James Power Station! the real SJPS team pulled out of the competition as they have been losing badly all the time. i dont get it why in the first place they would field a team in the competition when they KNOW that they have to work till wee hours in the morning. they would probably be drunk playing the game! anyway, the good news is, we won our first game against a team made up of myammar nationals who worked in Keppel Harbour. and they called themselves Keppel Harbour. i think it's nicer if they called themselves Myammar Keppel or Burmese Harbour. hahah!

18 May Sunday - Went out on a picnic with my family! all i did was riding the bicycle and eat :)

Girls like to act cute.

my brother also wants to act cute. lucky he is cute.

i wish i could claim credit for this picture but i didnt take this. one of my cousins did.

my brother izzan

apparently the wind is annoying.

my mum is at the bottom left. the pose is something huh?

auntie jun and cousin farid. his hair is irritating can!

and the ride home!

No comments: