Friday, May 02, 2008


I would love to become a lacoste model. hahaha!anyway, i decided to put up some photos which i should have uploaded them long ago. i took some pictures at the esplanade while i was out with cass.

cass photo skills are better than mine.

and to update about myself - i have been enlisted into the Singapore Civil Defence Force! i wanted to get into the police force but my brother hafiz got it instead. and he wanted to get into Civil Defence! and none of us wants Army that much. but i admitted i wanted to become a commando.

blueeekk! im vomiting water!!

"me a commando???!! u must be joking!!"

hehhe! anyway, i think there's a reason why i got into CD. because god doesn't want me scouring the forests and bushes in search of Mas Selamat. such a lame reason eh? but u know this guy is such an irritant. because of him, i couldnt go ghost hunting at the cemetery with my friends. because of him, the woodlands and tuas checkpoint are always choked with cars and lorries. let's all give him a slap if we see him :)

woah!

anyway, let's hope that i become a paramedic ya!

No comments: