Sunday, February 17, 2008

even though im going to be a staff nurse, im not really good at wrapping bandages. hahah!

i sprained my wrist due to a fall while playing a soccer match. it's all swollen and i cant move my wrist much coz it hurts. cant even carry a bottle of coke or hold my spoon properly. i couldnt get a full grip on my fist. which is bad of coz.

this reminds me of a story actually back when i was in secondary 2. im sure u all remembered the Soap Shoes trend back in those old days. actually i didnt had those back then but what i did was i wet the sole of the shoes with water and tried every skateboarding style on a ledge or on a bench. one unfortunate day, while my friends and i were waiting for the bus to go home, we spot a puddle of water and we all know we wanted to play Shoe Soaping. so we wet our shoe soles and start skating on a very small parapet wall. so while we were happily skating, i wanted to do something stylish (which of coz turned out to be stupid). so i attempted it and i fell down awkwardly on the floor, hand first. then i got up to clean myself up only to realised that i broke my left wrist coz there was a big red bump which was like going to burst out of my skin anytime..

we didnt what to do next so we went back to school so i could call my mum. while waiting for her to arrive, i was thinking of a story to explain my freal accident. and i made up by saying that i slipped on a puddle of water while chasing for the bus, thus broke my wrist. i even made my friends to collabarate with me.

i mean i was in SEC 2! my mum wouldnt have brought me to the hospital if she had known the truth. of coz i do feel guilty abt it. n the fact that i have not told her the true story till today still makes me guilty. i stll couldnt bring myself to tell her.

the good thing was i could still use my hand. so it's all good!

No comments: