Monday, January 16, 2006

the one with his sleepy day

woke up at 4.55 AM n straight to the showers.

i do not like to work on Mondays. now i know that u're gonna guessed that im talking abt monday blues which is in fact true for me. i didnt look forward in receiving the day. after showers, i got into my uniform and had koko krunch for breakfast. den at 6, i went off to the hospital of Tan Tock Seng.

i reached there to find myself still sleepy. i couldnt drink coffee coz it'll make me go dizzy. while we doing reports, a patient pressed a call bell and i attended to him. he wanted to take a shower so i assisted him. not only that i assist him, i took abt 10 mins to sleep while standing.

breakfast was served but i was too sleepy to see the spoon going towards the mouth. so i kept smucking the patients' faces.

today a Sister taught me how to do wound dressing even though i wasnt allowed to do on a patient yet n also michael says we cant do it. but no way im gonna let that stop me. haha.. chey!
basically, it was easy lah. i was trying very hard to stay awake n i think i did pretty well not to let her see my sleepyness.

ate lunch, keep rubbing my eyes, sleep on the couch for half an hour.

"This is totally not your day," said Chriselda.

No comments: