Saturday, January 07, 2006

the one with his policeman

i've thought abt this matter when She decided to leave and enter a new course. n then the idea of being a policeman jus sprang into my mind. so i decided to write abt this.

back in my family history, my grandpa on my dad's side was a policeman. my grandpa on my mum's side was a nurse. i knew for a long time that that my grandpa(dad) was a policeman but never have i thought of becoming a policeman. following my grandpa's(mum) footsteps was a decision which i felt is a good one. now that i think that the policeman job is not a bad thing after all, i think i may have to change my next-5-years-from-now plan.

so rite now as in 2006 (i will turn 20 in october), i have made some few changes.

-- 2006 --
promoted to year 2

-- 2007 --
promoted to year 3

-- 2008 --
graduate from np and enter National Service

-- 2009 --
still in NS

-- 2010 --
graduate from NS and go policeman training and be a POLICEMAN for 4 or 5 years.

im sure teenagers like me mite never thought abt being a guy in blue before but i dun think its a bad job. i mean, my dad was a Cisco policeman before and he told me handling a Smith is quite cool. i wish sg policeman handle those big guns like Desert Eagle or a Colt .45....

anw, it's jus food for thought.

but if i become one, u'll know in ur heart that the streets will always be safe and secure.

No comments: