Thursday, November 13, 2008


i have made it a point that i should update my blog at least once a month. and other bloggers should do that too. unless of course they are very very very busy.

i've not been in good health for the past few weeks. in fact, i have been coughing for 3 weeks already and i am still coughing. luckily (or unluckily) for me, my coughs produced yellowish sputum so i tell myself everyday that surely i did not catch the horrible tuberculosis. i tried the cough syrup that i bought at the pharmacy but it didnt work. so if u guys have cough, don't depend on them. u'll probably just waste ur 5 dollars which u can use to buy McDonald's extra value meal. okay may it wont be enough with just 5 dollars, but add another 2 dollars and u'll get ur money's worth.

back to the story, i went to see the doctor yesterday coz my cough got worse and i develop flu. I had to wait so longggggggg to see the doctor. polyclinic. so it's no surprise. on top of that, when i asked for 2 days mc, the doc said no.

reason: "u do not have fever so i can't justify the reasons for giving u 2 days mc."

i am like "what the hell are u talking about?"

i am genuinely sick (and still sick while writing this blog) and he told me that i must have fever to get 2 days mc!

i have to repeat this point again: i must have fever to get 2 days mc. what crap. what if i have fever and i die?

okok.. maybe it's the practice or protocol there. but can anyone tell me why he said that? coz i do not see the reason behind it. and next time i will go see private doctor. do u think can ask for 3 days mc?? how? can or not?

so today i came to work feeling groggy and coughy. wasn't really in the mood to work coz i kept coughing while working. and i kept sniffling. i bet i irritated some ppl there with my constant snifflings. in the end, i took half day coz my senior told me to go home and rest.

this pic was taken during the 2nd weekend of my sick period. but i looked healthy right? hehhe!

okay! until next time :)

No comments: