Friday, March 14, 2008

thursday is not my day.

Rained the whole day as usual and i knew i was going to be bored at home. but the worst thing has yet to happened later.

3pm
so while i was playing the computer during the afternoon, my comp just went black screened! at first i thought my brother izzan had accidentally dislodged the plug when he kicked a small ball at it. but when i pressed the switch again, there was no power.

3.30pm
power came back on but my joy was only shortlived. 10 minutes later the power died. lucky i never turned on my computer at that time.

4.30pm
power came back again! but for only a minute. i knew it took a minute coz i was watching the clock when the lights got on and off again.

so from 4.30pm to 11.30pm i had no power. and i couldnt play the comp, couldnt watch tv, couldnt play xbox and i couldnt go outside to play soccer coz it was raining the whole evening.
anyway, let me post u a picture of a newborn life.

meow! i want milk and oreo cookies!

i couldnt help wondering whether this new kitten got eaten by puppies or those big cats. it looked so helpless and i saw its mum leaving the kitten! and the mum looked so haggard too! it must have went through a traumatic kittenbirth.

want to see a new cowboy in town?

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i didnt bring my horse along. and that auntie so sibuk lah! hahaha! i think she just want to irritate me by being in that pic.


1 comment:

Jean said...

did you help the kitten?