Friday, August 18, 2006

the one with his retainers

i have not gone missing but my apologies for not updating my blog.

i cant talk properly coz of the retainers i am wearing now.. not only i cant talk properly but there's also alot of saliva building up in my mouth. don't worry coz i wont be spitting it out whle talking. although the words coming out from my mouth might sound different, im very sure that u're able to understand it. hehe!

CASS's birthday is coming and i got her a pressie already!

i know i know... it's supposed to be a surprise right? but to get her something that she likes, i should go out and pick gift for her right..? at least i know she likes it. hahaha!

anyway, before we went Bugis to get her gift, we went to watch a movie at lido orchard. n Someone recommended Hard Candy. ok.. if any of you (except for delphine lol!) watched this movie already, tell me what u think or rate it from 1 to 10.. :P

"I'm not worthy to kiss your feet." hahahahah!

i miss doing something :)

No comments: