Saturday, May 06, 2006

the one with the braces

so now i have a new blogskin in which it has my favourite orange colour. i personally like the guy with the guitar standing and watching the orange sunset. perhaps cass decided to show the emotional side of me. above all, i would like to thank her for this HUGE surprise. really didnt know u were going to change the skin.. hehhe..

i had my dental appointment yesterday and i was told that after 2 more appointments, i can have my braces taken off already! yahooooo!! well, after 5 years of wearing braces, i cant wait to see how it all turns out.

okay if u're wondering why the HELL it has been 5 years, thats because i delayed my appointment for a year and a half. let's see whether it tallys until now..

sec 3 - first wore braces
sec 4 - still ongoing
private O level student - still wearing
MI First Year - still wearing
NP first year - STILL WEARING

now im in my 2nd year already and after much scoldings from my parents and from the dentist itself, it is time to see the results of the work of technology at its best.

being one of those couples who wore braces together kinda rocks!

No comments: