Thursday, February 23, 2006

the one with his pics


in this pic, i dont really want to show off my Thing but instead i would like to show u my round stomach. i cant believe how thin and skinny i am today. ppl say my metabolism rate is very good so i guessed what they said is true.

taking long walks at the beaches is kind of calming. this explains why i love to go to the beach. Tanning and Swimming. haha!


to graduate after 2 years in kindergarten is a major achievement for me. everything looks good on me except for that blue shoes. i dont remember having that shoe u know.

i was really a geek last time. i hate my hair, my teeths and my half-broken specs during this period of my life. this pic explains why i prefer a car rather than a bike. we'll see whether im taking my bike license or not.

being 16 or 17 is really cool i guessed. i think it makes me stronger somehow during this 2-3 years.

20 years later, i smiled when i looked back upon my past.

but She thinks that i have a very CHEEKY smile.

yup. that's Her.

No comments: