Tuesday, June 14, 2005

the one with his cca

it was not reali tiring after the trial... sad to say that i wasnt selected.... still, im proud of myself for going as far as i could... it was fun n i enjoyed it.. so its worth the time trying out in the trials...

i must say the team has quality... and will be a disciplined one too... i wish them the best of luck!

and now im considering my options on wat cca to join... lot came in my mind... badminton, drama, outward bounders... so which one should i choose? frankly, i hafta make a very wise decision... bcoz, i hav to commit myself to that cca ( which is impt ).... hav to also find time wif family and frens ( coz thats impt too ).... of coz, we do have to make sacrifices... but not too much until it affects the studies and the social life..
so i'll think over it carefully.... maybe perhaps i'll choose a cca that reveals my personality.... or something that can make me voice out opinions... hmmm.... drama???

No comments: